DVDs and cultural items are available for loan to organisations and educational institutions in the ACT and surrounding regions.
Conditions of loan are as follows:
- Bookings should be made, where possible, in advance.
- The maximum loan period is 14 days.
- All items borrowed must be returned promptly.
- All items are to be collected and returned by the borrower.
- Damaged items must be repaired or paid for.
Interstate borrowers should contact the relevant Consulate-General of Japan.
To borrow any items, please contact the Japan Information and Culture Centre at the Embassy of Japan on 02 6273 3244 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.