Educational Resources (DVDs and Cultural Items)
DVDs and cultural items are available for loan to organisations and educational institutions in the ACT and surrounding regions.
Conditions of loan are as follows:
- Bookings should be made, where possible, in advance.
- The maximum loan period is 14 days.
- All items borrowed must be returned promptly.
- All items are to be collected and returned by the borrower.
- Damaged items must be repaired or paid for.
Interstate borrowers should contact the relevant Consulate-General of Japan.
To borrow any items, please contact the Japan Information and Culture Centre at the Embassy of Japan on 02 6273 3244 or email email@example.com.